Betters & Associates have been providing quality solutions and strategies with 100% professionalism for over a quarter century.
- We provide clients with management accounting comprised of financial data. That helps you make informed decisions about your business.
- We pledge to provide you with quality, up-to-date tax return preparation and advice for whatever your tax planning and preparation needs are.
- We provide comprehensive consulting services on everything from how to start your own business, annual tax planning and business expansion services, to your business succession plan.
Betters & Associates
At Betters & Associates, S.C. we have one goal in mind at all times – the success of your business. We provide financial management, accounting, and tax and business consulting for emerging and growing companies. As your financial resource, we put all the pieces together so you have a complete picture of the financial health of your company.
At Betters & Associates, we provide our clients with the complete financial picture for their businesses. We can assist you in a variety of ways, from actually “doing the math” to interpreting data and providing you with all of the information you need to make sound financial decisions. Following are some of the specific services that we provide:
- Monthly financial statement processing
- Payroll and sales tax maintenance and filings
- Projections and budgeting
- Personal tax preparation and planning
- Corporate tax preparation and planning
- Financial planning
- Management consulting
- Selection and implementation of software
- Business startup assistance
- Retirement planning
- Personal wealth building
- Organizational planning and staffing evaluations
- Debt acquisition assistance
- QuickBooks training
You can choose the services that you need. Count on us to look at the bigger picture. You can choose the services you need, and rely on us as your resource for business decisions and planning.
Our specialty areas include accounting, tax planning, and business consulting services.
- Internal Revenue Service
- Wisconsin Department of Revenue
- Department of Workforce Development
- Department of Financial Institutions
- The US Department of Labor
- Social Security Administration
- Wisconsin Employer’s Withholding Tax Guide
- Publication 15 (Circular E), Employer’s Tax Guide
- Department of Labor Poster
- Sales Tax Rate Chart for Wisconsin
- Mileage Rates for prior years
- Education Benefits Information
- IRS Retirement Plan Navigator
- First Time Home Buyer Look Up
Betters and Associates is a tremendous example of a locally-owned company that excels in providing quality accounting services. We utilize them for financial reporting, payroll, and a host of additional services. The support people are prompt, knowledgeable, responsive, and accurate in their advice. It is readily apparent that they truly care about our business and will adjust their time to accommodate our needs. We just completed a 4-year State Tax audit, and Mike Betters and his team were our accountants throughout the process. Early on they took lead, and their steadying influence helped my team navigate the audit challenges in an orderly fashion with the desired result of not disrupting our day-to-day business activities. They proved themselves to be more than accountants - they are partners in our success! Over the years, we have utilized Betters & Associates for business financial planning, and tax and accounting services, including payroll. The team has access to our project management software to obtain needed data for processing electronic tax payments. Betters also prepares financials and counsels us on our banking relationship, and has participated in bank meetings when needed. We have always found their team to be knowledgeable advisers, ready to take the extra step in making our lives easier. Their meticulous attention to detail has given us every confidence in the financial services they provide. Like a trusted employee, they are a valuable resource that would be very difficult to replace.
Jay Walt ,Vice President - Automatic Entrances of WI, Inc.
A strong accounting firm is critical to the success of a business. I was fortunate to meet Michael through a mutual client. Thereafter, I began to refer clients to Michael given his expertise, honesty, and character. When I decided to start my own law firm, I immediately turned to Michael as a trusted advisor. Michael provided his guidance, expertise, and support during this new venture. Since, Michael and his team have continued to provide guidance, expertise, and support to our firm and my family.
Dino Antonopoulos ,President/Owner - Antonopoulos Legal Group, LLC
Trinity Academy has very high regard for the professional services of Betters and Associates. As a small, independent school in the Pewaukee area, we have appreciated the personal attention, swift response time, and attention to detail provided by Betters and Associates. No question is too small, and their financial reports and payroll services have made our operations so much more streamlined. I have personally worked with Michael Betters on many budget projects for our small business. His expertise, dedication to professional assistance, and true regard for the needs of a small business are exceptional. Our school is proud to have known and worked ·with the outstanding professionals at Betters and Associates for almost 20 years!
Dr. Elizabeth Mitchell ,Secretary/Treasurer/Director - Trinity Academy, Inc.
We have been with Betters and Associates for 25 plus years. They are a team of individuals who are there for their clients in all areas such as for example: payroll, taxes, closing out EOM to one on one they do it all. They are always a phone call away to work with you and respond to and follow up with your needs like no other and also to mention they are always keeping updated and knowledgeable to any and all changes in rules and regulations that may come about. Truly can't say enough about this firm as we look forward to many more years with them.